Okay so it has been a while since I posted so I need to catch up!
First, Easter Sunday right before we left for church, literally I noticed while taking pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses that Maty's bangs no longer existed. Dalia had found the scissors gave Maty a haircut, cutting her bangs off, a nice sized patch where the rooster tail usually is and then a few strands that were in her ponytail -- all right down as short as you can get it!!! Dalia also cut her own bangs right down the middle but not quit so short!
Her "no longer" bangs!
Funny Faces!
For Easter weekend we went out to Alamo. Friday after noon Mat and I went jeeping without the kids and he had me drive -FUN! Then Saturday we had our own little easter egg hunt and an indoor picnic since the weather wouldn't permit an outdoor one!!
Fun with Aunt Jonelle -- she is SOOOO good to us!!
THE PICNIC - BBQ Ribs, potatoe salad, fruit salad, and more yummy food!
Your girls are so cute. I can't believe you will drive the jeep! I'm always freaked out going 4 wheeling because I don't want anything to break!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! You are braver than me - I would never drive like that.
ReplyDeleteEven w/out bangs..your girls are soo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI like the guts you have! I'm not sure I would be brave enough to drive the jeep.... ;) Your little girls are adorable!
ReplyDeleteTheir Easter dresses were so cute! I promise I'll get you the pics from the fair. Sorry I'm suck a flake about them...then you'll have more to catch up on:)
ReplyDelete