CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

CASE LOT SALE!!!!!!

Hurray, Smiths is having its case lot sale this week!! Great way to get a little food storage!! But I went today and got $307 worth of case lot items, but I only paid $184, can I say I'm soooooooooo excited!!! Come on anytime you save money it just has to make you smile -- it made my day.

P.S. I'm going to post pictures of Maty's Birthday party soon, and catch up on some other stuff!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love caselot, the only problem is, where the heck to put all the stuff! I have tomato soup under my bed as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I love saving money - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got some case lot stuff from there today :) gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, did you use coupons on the cases? I didn't know you could do that...or was it just lower prices because it was case lot? Way cute blog btw. this is Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't use coupons, just lower prices because of the case lot sale, plus my smiths card, and earning points on the card for spending so much too I'm pretty sure -- Yeah it was great!!! It's good to hear from you Kathy!! Your blogs adorable too.

    ReplyDelete