So Great Grandma Paulette and Grandpa Si came through Idaho Falls to visit Paulette’s Aunt Charlene. They gave us a call and since it had been a long time since we’d seen them and they hadn’t even seen Gage yet we hopped in the car the Sunday before Easter Sunday and met them at Aunt Charlene’s house. It is the first time Mat has met Aunt Charlene and it was fun to hear some of her stories about Mat’s Great Grandpa. It was hilarious…..Aunt Charlene was good enough to inform me that I had the whites legs she’d ever seen and asked if I saw the sun…….it has definitely been awhile in Rexburg, although I don’t tan well anyway.
Great Grandma Paulette, Dalia, and Gage
Aunt Charlene and Gage……..Charlene was soooo excited to have the kids around!
Grandpa Si and Gage
Aunt Charlene, Dalia and Mataya…………..it is always so hard to get the kids to look at the camera……..also its late and no I didn’t go through and remove the redeye.
All of us…….thanks Brittany for taking the picture………..Mataya at least has her cheesy smile even if she closed her eyes…….
No comments:
Post a Comment