Sunday, April 11, 2010
Craziness!!
Okay so I'm bad at posting, but really I have been in and out of town I think every other weekend, and then life is just busy with three kids!! No pictures this post, SORRY, but when I've found time like now to sit down and just update there isn't enough time for me to upload pics, so hopefully soon. Things are good, we are alive, and between visiting family and Mat being gone we are glad to be sleeping in our own beds!! Mat was in Mississippi a week ago for work and I was in Alamo with the kids for conference and Easter. Gage is growing like a weed, he is now rolling over and the minute he can he will be on the go. Mataya has grown so much as well, she is such a little girl now and so random but we love her. Dalia is so ready for kindergarten, I can't believe she will start school this coming August, yikes I'm getting old. Things are good though and although life is busy and frustrating at times we are enjoying it! So hopefully I can post more details of trips and things later, with pics of course, but for now just wanted to let you all know that we aren't dead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment