CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some Favorites!

I was actually going to do a favorite things list, but as I sit down to write this or course my kids have gone out of control, so I will have to devote time to that later!! So here are just two things - that I love. First, "Dining on a Dime Cookbook" I absolutely LOVE this thing, want to do it yourself and save money with your groceries this has it all from recipes to making your own household cleaners, plus tons of great tips!! and it is all very easy stuff!! Second, "Organize Now" I actually found this because of my mom, she found and got it first. I really like how the book is set up, basically something each week to organize and by the end you should have everything done!! Great tips and really easy to follow -- I'm a list person and goal person it has to be visible and in front of me and this is like that. Anyway, two things I really like, thought I'd share! And now off to calm the crying baby.

1 comment: