CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

NEW ARRIVAL!!!




Gage Averett Spieth

Born December 1, 2009

3:29 p.m.

7 lbs. 12 oz. 19 3/4 inches

He is doing great and we are all enjoying having him here. Sorry I haven't got to posting sooner, and I'm probably going to be a little slow at posting for a bit, so be patient with me!!

5 comments:

  1. He's so sweet Britt! Congrats to your family. Love the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's SO cute!!! Congratulations!!! Where does his middle name come from? My mom's maiden name was Averett and I didn't know we were related (but then it IS Alamo ;) He looks adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo precious! Congrats to you and your family! I wish we still lived in Vegas to see you guys and your cute growing family! We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the big city so decided to check my email, glad to see there was an email from you. I am happy to see the little guy is doing fine and the rest of the family, sounds like you are keeping busy. I am happy to finally see a picture of him it killed me being all the way across the world knowing I could not be there when he was born.
    -Mitch

    ReplyDelete