CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tired?

So this will probably be short and quick, but I told myself I had to be better about posting on the blog. I've been really busy and yet I feel like there really isn't anything for me to post. Mostly I've been working on the normal things, laundry, cleaning, playing, church, and preschool. I've got sacks of things to take to DI sitting here nagging at me to get rid of them, but I just haven't done it yet. I also have a few piles of boy baby clothes that I've received from people that I have to get washed and put away that have been starring at me for DAYS!! Now I have a stack of diapers, thanks to Lynette (you're awesome) who gave me a "diaper shower," that the girls keep playing on and with that I need to get put away upstairs!!! Plenty to do, just too little energy! Mat has had meetings all week, which is pretty normal, but he had a couple more than usual and an Elders quorum activity today too, so we really haven't seen much of him. I've been pretty hormonal lately in a pissy kind of way so I could totally vent and go off about different church service issues, but I won't!!! Needless to say, sometimes people you interact with can be annoying sometimes, but who isn't annoying sometimes right. Well time for lunch and the girls are letting me know it!

2 comments:

  1. I hate annoying people too! Just ignore them, at least til after you have the baby and you are less irritable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like the more pregnant you are - the more annoying people become. Hang in there - the end is in sight.

    ReplyDelete