Well it is finally Friday!!!!! In fact it is the first Friday of the month, which for our family mean our annual "slumber party." I can't remember how long ago we started this, but Mat had the idea. So the first Friday of the month we always do this -- we make it fun, we all sleep in the same room that night, we watch a movie, play games, and have a fun little dinner or treat -- basically whatever stuff we want. Tonight after Mat got home we went over to the "district" and road the carousel, the girls loved it. Then we had pizza and watched Charlotte's Web all of us on mom and dad's bed. It is fun for the girls, they look forward to it every month, plus it gets the whole "can I sleep in your room?" out of their system, because we already do it once a month for fun! Well here are some pictures of our fun night.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! That is a great idea! I love the pictures. They are so cute! It looked like you guys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. I love the pic of them hugging in the bed. So cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great idea. Love the pics. And don't you love The District? They always have the funnest stuff going on.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you have given quiet a few of us other mothers a good idea. I think that might be implemented in our home. It sounds like a great way to get the demands for mommy and daddy's bed out of a child's system.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! Looks like you guys had a great time.
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously the coolest thing I have heard about all week! How fun! As a teacher, I hear about all these exciting events that happened for these 9 year olds YEARS before. This tradition is something they will look back on their whole life. (I think I might have to steal this idea ;)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so awesome!!! How on earth did you know I was not going to make any dinner tonight? Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how much that made my whole week. The dinner was amazing, even the kids ate some (they are VERY picky)!!! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteBrianna Park