So today we found out we are having a little boy!! We are very excited! Here are a few ultrasound pictures if you can make them out.
His Feet

His legs completely stretched out and crossed -- and his little toes at the end!
His Feet
It's a boy -- if you can find it.
Here is a better "It's a boy" view.
Face shot -- here he is!
Congratulations! I bet your girls are excited to have a little brother. His legs look about a mile long!
ReplyDeleteBoy he's a Boy! Yahoo! Sure is! Can't wait! Congratulations Brit and Mat! He's so cute! Love you, Grandma Spieth
ReplyDeleteYay for boys!!! It was so fun hanging out with you guys tonight! Your girls are so stinkin cute! I guess we'll see you sunday:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Your girls are so cute. It is good to see that you have a blog. We had our little girl last Monday Nov. 3rd she came 3 weeks early. There are some pictures on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHey you!!! I just found your blog. Congrats on the new little one! How exciting to have a little boy!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Britt, I just found your blog off of Trina's. Congrats on the boy - little boys are tons of fun. I sm expecting too, due in April. We find out next Friday what we are having.
ReplyDelete