
So after trick or treating we headed for Alamo, and them Saturday morning after breakfast we packed up with Grandpa and Grandma Wood, and Great Grandma Stewart and headed to Delemar, with a picnic. We were basically out there all day, exploring different roads, searching for fun little things left behind. I guess I should explain for those who don't have any idea what I'm talking about, but Delemar is a mining ghost town off the road between Alamo and Caliente Nevada. Well, it was fun having Grandma Stewart with us telling stories and helping to figure out
"Big Mill" what rusted old things might be. The girls had fun exploring, Dalia
especially loved finding "treasure" mostly old rusted cans -- anything that was rusted was something to her! Anyway here are a bunch of pictures of our outing.
I especially love that picture of your mom with Grandma. Your family is darling! Looks like a fun day.
ReplyDelete