CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our New Little Guy!

We are welcoming Kanon Addison Spieth to our family.  He arrived Monday August 1st at 5:46 pm.  Weighing in at 7 lbs. 8 oz and 20 inches long.  We are all so excited he is here and here are a few pictures to share for now.










 
Kanon Addison Spieth
7 lb. 8 oz. 20 inches
August 1, 2011

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Britt! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! I sure wish we lived closer because I think we have so much in common and Im sure our kids would love to play together. Hope everything goes well getting into your new schedule with a new baby. Sure miss ya
    Chalise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is adorable :) I'm glad you're both doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is a cutie just like all of the others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! Congrats!! He is so darn cute!! Your family is so beauiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulation on your new arrival. I really hope that at sometime in the near future we will be able to get together so that I can meet your family. Hope all is well, take care, Aunt Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You guys are a beautiful family. Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete