CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update!!

We are doing good!! I have been lax in posting especially over the holidays, partly because of time and sick kids...... but also because my camera has died and the pictures are non-existant right now. But I decided to post anyway. I'm excited for the new year and new start. Mataya started sunbeams and seems to like it, with her it is always hard to tell. Mat started school, and really enjoys his classes and so far things are going good for him and we are adjusting to the new schedule. The snow is still here and we are enjoying it, although the Nevada girl in me misses those mild Alamo winters and the winter yard work!!
We had enjoyable Thanksgiving and Christmas with family -- although we dealt with sick kids after both holidays, not so fun.
Dalia is doing well in school and hates to miss. Mataya has been acting up a bit lately....seeking attention I think, but is refusing to listen, having crying fits, and waking up in the night.....so we are dealing with that. Gage is too smart for his own britches!! He is constantly copying his dad.... he got into the bathroom (long story) and some how found a razor.... thankfully Mat got him before he hurt himself, but Gage was just about to try and shave his face. He is like that with everything....dad spits he spits, dad blows his nose he blows his, etc.
Anyway, we are good and hopefully things can get fixed and I can get some pictures up soon. Until then you'll be seeing pictureless posts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys are doing good. It is nice to catch up with your life from your blog. Thanks for your comment on our blog. I have been thinking about you and Joni lately too. Probably because I have been watching a lot of Collin Firth movies (P&P, the importance of being Earnest.) We sure had a lot of fun times together. I love remembering those days

    ReplyDelete