Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Nesting Anyone?
Okay so I've been "nesting" for like the last month, which is good since I'm getting things done and yet it makes me feel like I should be closer to my due date!!! Plus the annoying thing is nesting happens when you are not easily mobile and are getting no sleep -- come on it is twice the work bending over, lifting, sometimes just walking around depending on the position of your little nester. I do have to say that I've spring cleaned my mom's house for her and also went through all of my girls baby clothes, plus more so the sense of accomplishment is high!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! I always feel SO good after getting a ton of cleaning done. I think I might be nuts though, 'cause I don't have the excuse of being pregnant ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's the worst part about it, you get the itch to do everything when it's the hardest!
ReplyDelete