Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Anniversary!
So I'm always playing catch up now!! I'm feeling a bit disorganized when it comes to getting everything done. August 13th was our 5th Anniversary, it is amazing how fast 5 years can go by. When I stop to look back, it is hard to find the right word to describe it all -- wonderful! My husband is the most amazing person I have ever known. He pushes me, challenges me, make me better, supports me, loves me, comforts me. He has been there to laugh with, and cry with. He sees me in a way I wish that I could see myself more often. Mat is the most amazing father, husband, and friend -- how I love him!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congratulations! We're coming up on our 4th and I agree, "Where has the time flown?" You guys are adorable and congratulations on your new little one that is coming!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete