CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Major Catch-up!!!!

Okay, I haven't posted in forever, oops!! To catch everyone up somewhat, without going to far back, the girls and I went with my sister Jonelle to Utah July 1st for my cousin Kendal's wedding. We stayed with one of my other cousins in Lehi, Jay and his family which was great and fun!! Thanks again by the way! We stayed with them over the 4th of July, BBQ and did fireworks. While there we took the girls to the temple open house, right as we pulled in Mataya pucked all over, so I stayed with her and cleaned up and Jonelle took Dalia in the Temple. Dalia did pretty good, she was a bit misbehaved but she loved it. According to Joni she loved the celestial room and all of the lights. We then left Utah that Monday and drove to Council Idaho to visit my Aunt and Uncle on their ranch for a week and then the Open House for Kendal. We love the ranch up there and wish we could visit more often. Just wish Mat could have been there with us. The girls love the freedom of playing outside, riding the horses, the 4 wheelers, the dog and kitten, and of course the trampoline!! The trampoline was a daily event for Dalia especially, and Mataya loved to sneek down to the barn with Joni or cousin Jamie to visit the horses. They went fishing on the river there once with Grandpa Wood, and loved throwing rocks more than anything. It was just nice to be out of Las Vegas, relaxing, visiting and feeling that slow pace life again -- if that makes sense to anyone!! I'm completely jealous of my Aunt Glenna's garden as I always am and her Bosch. It then worked out to meet Mat in Elko, for his work, on our way home. So the girls and I did and stayed another 4 days in Spring Creek with Mat while he worked, visiting his parents and grandparents. So we got a lot of family visits in all at once. All in all it was a wonderful trip and I can't wait to see everyone again!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy, but fun trip. I bet you are glad to be home though

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you, even if it was just a short visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am so out of it. Wish we could have seen you while you were in town. Looks like a really fun trip!

    ReplyDelete