Friday, January 30, 2009
Playing with GIMP Today!!
Well, today the girls and I met Lynette Thiriot and her boys at Rodeo park to play. The kids had a great time, and it was fun to watch them just run and play and be kids. After getting a few punches, pushes, and whining out of there systems they played together pretty well. The day was beautiful and was even better when after lunch my girls crashed for naps after a long morning of fun!! So with no "real" chores to do I got on my computer and started messing around with GIMP -- which Lynette told me about and gave me the info for the download, it is basically like photoshop, but free --- MY FAVORITE. So I've had fun messing around with some old pictures learning where all the tools are and what they do. And again I can't post pictures so you'll just have to imagine my talented masterpieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it the best?! I have had so much fun with and still ahve SO much to learn.
ReplyDeleteSo did you guys go out of town today? I have an invite for Dalia for our Preschool V-Day party next week. Hope you had a fun day!