CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cache

9 comments:

  1. What an amazing tribute Britt. He's beautiful. I'm still thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt that was so touching! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless... how touching and priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful video. Your family is still in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful. We sure do love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched your video tribute and I am still choked up. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love you Britt! You have been in our thoughts ever since I received the e-mail that Jill sent out. Your tribute was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is beautiful and he is yours forever. The Lord loves you guys. Thank you for sharing that beautiful tribute.
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete